The party into the party, the highlight of the reception, the conclusion of an exciting event, and the opening for the dances: wedding cake party.
Typically the locations offer in fact, the ability to invite guests from a certain time (established with the restaurant manager) by offering them:
– beverage and toast
– portion served wedding cake
– Participation in the sweet / fruit buffet if provided in the menu
– coffee and pastries (if provided in the menu).
To organize a perfect wedding cake party just follow these simple steps:
1. Establish with the person in charge of the location of the time wcp. The time depends on the start lunch / dinner, the length of service up to the cake and the number of breaks that you will want eventually to do before;
2. create a menu for these guests;
3.Create an invitation to w.c.p., which must follow the same style as all the wedding suite graphics of the wedding and must contain the time and place of receipt and give it no later than one month before wedding;
4. Enter the time in the wedding program and the title Wedding cake party in the menu;
She, the cake, is your co-star of the party and never as in this case has to be absolutely perfect!
The size must meet the portions of the invited at the reception + wcp guests; the form must reflect the whole theme of the event and the taste should meet the approval of all. So my advice is to always bet on simple bases, with fruit or light creams.
Below you find an image that tells you in inch. the magnitudes ideal to satisfy a number of portions. (1 inch = 2.54 cm). You can find even basic types images very trendy right now and suitable for receptions in style shabby, greenery, rustic and romantic. Whether it’s simple chantilly, naked cakes, fruit tarts or spectacular wedding cakes always remember to satisfy your guests intolerant or celiac ordering mono ad hoc portions
Finally to make this moment memorable turns everything into a real party with:
– background music (choose one of your own song for the moment of the cut and your input);
-light design, flying balloons, confetti or bubbles;
-flowers, candles (if at night) and items / table linen Theme
-toast with kiss ?
Have a nice wedding day!